Rules! Must Read! Sept 16, 2011 0:33:05 GMT -5
Post by Julian Holt on Sept 16, 2011 0:33:05 GMT -5
Here are some rules that will help make your time at Night Walker Empire more enjoyable and help you avoid the wrath of the staff.
- In following with Proboards, you must be 13 years of age to join.
- Please do not make a character only to disappear. It is simply rude and leaves others waiting to forward possible plots for their characters. Especially Canon characters.
- You can register using whatever name you’d like. However once you’ve been accepted, please change your user name to your character name. “ilovejustinbieber” Will not be accepted as a name.
- Please try and make your application within two weeks of registering. Any applications not finished within that time limit will be deleted and considered abandoned. Please inform a staff member if you are unable to finish within that time frame so your account isn’t deleted.
- Make sure to post your application in the correct board. Once accepted your application will be moved to the appropriate board. Please follow any links provided in the approval banner.
- No Mary-Sue characters. No one is perfect and they will not get along with everyone, it’s impossible.
- Please try and give as much detail as you can for each area. All sections must be filled out before an application will be approved. Put (WIP) or (ND) in the title if your application is not done.
- Make sure you use the application template it is there to make it easier for yourself and us. Any applications with the wrong template or one with missing codes will not be accepted.
- Please us a real person for your face claim. No anime or cartoons.
- DO NOT post anywhere in the In Character boards until your character is approved. Any posts will be deleted and a warning will be issued. 3 strikes and we will be forced to ban you.
- If you have a site you would like to advertise go to the proper section and post it there.
- Please do not post in your signatures or in the general boards.
- Please do not sign up for an account just to advertise. Our advertisement boards are guest friendly.
- Please do not PM advertisements to other members. If they want to look at your site, they can look at the ad on the advertisements board.
- You can make as many characters as you can handle, however please wait until you have 65 posts with your first character before you start a new one.
- Be Polite. We do not tolerate bashing other members or putting them down in any form.
- No advertising. Use the advertisement boards.
- The OOC C-Box is on the left side and can be clicked to view.
This one is for anything none character related. Asking questions and even throwing around plots can be helpful here.
- The IC C-Box is for any in character chatter only. Please use ((brackets)) if you need to say something out of character in there.
- Please write in third person. (e.g “She opened the door.”). Unless it is a memory, dialogue, thoughts, dreams, or a diary/journal.
- Make sure to use proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Put your dialogue in “quotation marks” so we know when your character is talking. Some players often color code their dialogue as well.
- No god-modding. It is rude, annoying and simply a muse killer. However we do understand sometimes it is needed to move a thread along, so ask the player if you can move their character to a certain degree. If you do gain permission from the player please write an (OOC) note either at the end or beginning of the post letting us know.
- Sex. Try to refrain from giving us details. We know it happens, but try to be discreet. The best solution is to simply do a time jump stating that something did happen there but do not give details please.
- Please let staff know when a thread is done so it can be closed and moved it needed.
- Tagging. When tagging someone in a thread, please advise them of the thread first. All threads should be labeled so others know whether or not they can add their character into a thread. (e.g. Thread Title (open) Thread Title (tag: Selena) Thread Title (tag: Selena/open) etc.)
- Please run any pregnancy plots by a staff member first before heading forward. If there is an overflow of pregnancy plots at the time, there will be a chance that your request could be denied.
- No text-style language (e.g. c u l8ter).
- Please don't double post. There is a "modify" button if you wish to say more.
- Please keep drama and personal conflicts out of the board. We are all here to have fun and escape reality in a way and would much prefer not to get caught up in the drama’s we are trying to escape.
- Keep all signatures to a max of 500px(W) by 600px(L). Anything stretching the board will be removed and turned into a link until it is properly re-sized.If you need help with sizing let us know.
- Avatars should be no smaller then 100px by 100px and no bigger then 150px(w) by 200px(L).
- Stay active creative and have fun. Enjoy your time at Night Walker Empire.
THIS RULES SIMPLE TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY LEXA OF NIGHT WALKER EMPIRE. DO NOT STEAL OR REPOST AS YOUR OWN.
I WILL FIND YOU AND MY WRATH ISN'T EASY TO HANDLE.
I WILL FIND YOU AND MY WRATH ISN'T EASY TO HANDLE.